I will not be responsibly for your actions
no mistake you are messing with life support systems,
GET IT WRONG AND YOU DIE!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Back to index
It is worth mentioning that on powerup the display will read "L13"
I chose to alter the PPo2 settings to suit my diving by changing the
"L" figure on start up.
L12, L13, L14, L18 are equivalent to 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.8 maximum ppo2 settings
before the Oxyguage will go into alarm.
The Oxyguage comes standard set to a maximum PPO2 of 1.3.
I altered these settings to suit my diving requirements, here are the
steps I used to make the changes.
2. Install the battery, Do not install the battery retainer.
3. Wait for L13 to appear on the display, followed by the software version.
4. Within 15 seconds, tap the front button 6 times. The display should
5. Tap the front button once to advance the display to "L14".
Or you can keep advancing the settings from "L12 - L18" by tapping
the front button once each step.
6. Once you have chosen the setting you require tap the front button
twice to accept the new selection or three taps to cancel the selection.
7. You must verify that the display reads 0.00 with no oxygen sensor fitted.
8. Install the battery retainer, Lightly lubricate the O-ring with
or Molykote. Place the O-ring into the bottom cover assembly. Screw the
bottom cover assembly onto the Oxyguage body finger tight plus an
additional 1/4 turn until the horn beeps. After several seconds the horn
will sound. Acknowledge the horn by tapping once.
9. Turn the unit off by tapping the button three times pausing then tapping twice.
10. Turn the unit on by tapping the button twice, pausing then tapping
button twice again.
Verify that the display reads the setting you have chosen.
This now completes the reprogram of the Oxyguage.
Copyright©2001,2002 Tubbies Rebreather Pages